- Global Energy Infrastructure
Phillips 66 announced it has received International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) PLUS certification for its Sweeny Refinery in Texas to process oil made from waste plastics into feedstocks for new plastics.
Together, Mabanaft and Hapag-Lloyd will assess the viability of and the options for the safe handling of clean ammonia as a bunker fuel in and around the Port of Hamburg.
The refinery arm of Indonesian state energy firm Pertamina is redesigning its refinery expansion plans to meet shifting demands from a transition towards renewable energy, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
Emerson will provide automation technologies, software and analytics for the Ras Laffan Petrochemical Complex in Qatar as part of a consortium with Viasat Energy Services, a division of global communications company Viasat.
United Arab Emirates renewable energy company Masdar, state oil firm Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and oil major BP agreed to conduct a joint feasibility study on exploring the production of SAF in the UAE.
Maire Tecnimont announceD that, through its subsidiary NextChem, it is expanding into the high-value derivates and biodegradable plastic by-products licensing markets with the acquisition of an 83,5% stake of Conser.
The FPSO will serve GTA Phase 1 site on the maritime border of Mauritania and Senegal. The floating facility measures 270 meters in length, 54 meters in width and 31.5 meters in depth.
Kuwait has issued a tender offering three low-sulfur fuel oil (LSFO) cargoes for loading between February and April from its Al Zour refinery, industry sources said this week.
The facility has an anticipated annual capacity of up to 1.8 MMt and will meet growing domestic and international demand for this clean and versatile chemical commodity.
Aramco announced the 100% acquisition of Motiva Trading by the Aramco Trading Company and the launch of Aramco Trading Americas LLC , a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATC based in Houston, Texas.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group