- Construction Boxscore
Mabanaft successfully conducts scoping meeting for the construction of its planned ammonia import terminal in Hamburg
Hamburg-based energy company Mabanaft successfully completed the scoping meeting in the run-up to the approval procedure for the construction of its planned ammonia import terminal in the Port of Hamburg.
A tanker called Breeze is being loaded with fuel at Novatek's terminal at the Baltic Sea's port of Ust-Luga, where the company's fuel-producing complex was damaged earlier this month.
Guinea is studying proposals to build a new oil terminal in the capital Conakry within the next six to 12 months following an explosion in December that severely damaged its main storage facility.
NextDecade has filed for a shelf registration that would allow TotalEnergies to sell its 17.5% stake in the U.S. LNG company over time.
PetroIneos is preparing to shut down its Grangemouth oil refinery in Scotland to convert it into a fuels import terminal as it faces growing international competition.
GS Caltex Singapore Pte Ltd sold its first cargo of biofuel-blended marine gasoil to Maersk Oil Trading in Singapore, as it seeks to expand into lower carbon fuels.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia bans gasoline exports for 6 months from March 1 2/27
- Yokogawa releases OpreX carbon footprint tracer to support decarbonization in the process manufacturing industries 2/27
- Biomass-based diesel and ethanol compliance credit prices decline 45% from start of year 2/27
- MMA production via ACH Process and acrylonitrile-related production discontinued at Hiroshima, Japan plant, withdrawal from certain businesses to follow 2/27
- hte provides first high throughput unit to Shanghai Institute of Cleantech Innovation 2/27
- MAMII expands membership with Chevron, Seapeak, and TotalEnergies joining the initiative 2/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group