- Global Energy Infrastructure
Environment & Safety
At least 37 people, including two pregnant women, were burned to death after a blast at an illegal oil refinery in southern Nigeria.
The Biden administration proposal to hike fuel economy standards through 2032 is not feasible and could cost automakers a total of more than $14 B in fines.
Firefighters managed to put out a fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi oil refinery with no injuries, a state news agency said, adding that production and exports were unaffected.
An explosion was reported at Iran's southern refinery of Bandar Abbas following a gas leak.
Four major oil ports in Libya have reopened after shutting down on Saturday following a powerful storm that swept the country.
The fire-damaged, gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracker at Marathon Petroleum's 593,000 bpd Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, is expected to be shut until late this week.
Several employees were injured at an Archer-Daniels-Midland facility in Decatur, Illinois, after an explosion within its processing complex.
TotalEnergies restarted the coker at its 238,000-bpd Port Arthur, Texas refinery - the 150,000-pd ACU-1 crude distillation unit and 60,000-bpd vacuum distillation unit-2.
Brazilian state-run oil firm Petrobras will make a scheduled maintenance stoppage at its Gabriel Passos Refinery (Regap) in Minas Gerais state.
An expected shortfall in the availability of carbon-neutral fuel means the shipping industry should widen its scope to include onboard carbon capture and nuclear options.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group