- Global Energy Infrastructure
Honeywell announced today that Repsol has licensed Honeywell Ecofining technology to produce renewable fuels from feedstocks such as used cooking oil and waste animal fat at Repsol’s facility in Puertollano, Spain.
Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant
Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat have successfully started up one of the world's most efficient CO2-to-methanol plants and will recycle carbon dioxide and hydrogen waste streams from the wider petrochemical complex.
ADNOC announced its Ruwais Refinery has received International Sustainability Carbon Certification for the production of SAF, making it the first company in the Middle East to earn the distinction.
Malaysia is considering expansion of its B10 biodiesel program, which requires the mandatory use of 10% palm oil, to the industrial sector.
Russia is setting no time frame for the fuel export ban it introduced last month, and it will remain in place as long as necessary to stabilize prices and address shortages on the domestic market.
Spain's energy minister and the head of the International Energy Agency backed the Netherlands' call for an international coalition to phase out fossil subsidies.
The Indian government increased windfall tax on petroleum crude, while reduced it on aviation turbine fuel and diesel, according to a government notification.
The Biden administration proposal to hike fuel economy standards through 2032 is not feasible and could cost automakers a total of more than $14 B in fines.
Pakistan refiner Cnergyico has imported the country's first private-sector shipment of Russian crude oil as the cash-strapped nation takes advantage of Moscow's discounts on its oil exports.
The Singapore Exchange launched its first ammonia swap and futures contracts aimed at meeting hedging needs from the power sector as interest in the energy- transition fuel grows.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
- Russia declines to say how long fuel export ban will last 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group