- Global Energy Infrastructure
Strike action at Exxon Mobil’s 270,000 bpd Fawley oil refinery in southern England is set to resume on Jan. 9, a GMB union spokesperson said this week.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Mubadala announced a transaction involving OMV, a global energy and chemicals group, headquartered and listed in Vienna, Austria.
Lummus Technology announced it has been awarded a contract by Zhangzhou CHIMEI Chemical Co. Ltd. for digitalization services at their petrochemical facility in Gulei, Fujian Province, China.
Ørsted takes final investment decision to build Europe’s largest production facility, FlagshipONE, for green fuel for the shipping industry.
India is considering building several refineries instead of a single mega plant planned with Saudi Aramco and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), due to challenges in acquiring land.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. announced that Fortinet integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions, has joined the PartnerNetwork Program as a Gold Technology Partner.
At the 2022 Year in Infrastructure Conference and Going Digital Awards, Bentley Systems brought finalists from around the world to present their innovations in various forms of infrastructure.
The presence of a strong regulatory structure, risk valuation tools that suggest lower risk values than previously envisioned and access to available insurance can help dispel the myth that CCUS is too risky and help everyone—project developers, financiers, policy makers and the public—have greater confidence in CCUS as it develops into a more widespread industrial activity.
Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, a subsidiary of Shell plc, has acquired a 49% interest in Blue Tide Environmental LLC, a company focused on building a global network of lubricant recycling facilities.
Chevron Corp is unlikely to add investment in Venezuela in the next six months despite a recent U.S. license to allow it to expand its operations in the South American country, Chief Executive Michael Wirth said.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group