- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chevron Corp has shipped its next cargo of heavy naphtha to an oil project it shares with Venezuelan state-run company PDVSA, according to a shipping document, data and sources.
The facility will reinforce Abu Dhabi’s position as a leader in low-carbon fuels and capitalize on the growing demand for low-carbon ammonia as a carrier fuel for clean hydrogen.
Montfort has emerged as the top bidder for Uniper Energy's oil refinery in the UAE that produces low-sulfur fuel oil for the shipping industry, multiple sources familiar with the matter said this week.
Babcock & Wilcox announced that its B&W Environmental segment has been awarded a contract by Phillips 66 Limited to design a flue gas pre-treatment technology upstream from a planned CO2 capture system on the Phillips 66 Limited Humber Refinery’s Fluid Catalytic Cracker.
In November 2022, Neste announced that it would acquire the used cooking oil (UCO) collection and aggregation business and related assets on the U.S. West Coast from Crimson Renewable Energy Holdings.
Exxon Mobil Corp in coming days will sharply boost gasoline and diesel production at its Beaumont, Texas, refinery, people familiar with the matter said, completing a $1.2 B expansion first considered nine years ago.
ExxonMobil has reached an agreement with Bangchak Corporation to sell its interest in Esso Thailand that includes the Sriracha Refinery, select distribution terminals, and a network of Esso-branded retail stations.
BASF has broken ground on the third and final phase of the methylene diphenyl diisocyanate expansion project at its Verbund site in Geismar, Louisiana.
Anew Climate LLC, a TPG Inc-owned provider of carbon emission reduction products to businesses, has agreed to invest as much as $640 MM in carbon offset developer Terra Global Capital.
Russia's Lukoil has sold its Italian refinery to a consortium of Western private equity and trading firms in the first major asset sale since Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, the companies said on Monday.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group