- Global Energy Infrastructure
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Refining / Construction / Natural Gas / Products / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
Gulf Energy Information’s Global Energy Infrastructure database is tracking nearly 1,050 active projects in the HPI.
One of Europe's main markets for gasoline has shrunk, threatening to squeeze European refiners, after Nigeria removed fuel subsidies, which destroyed much of the country's domestic demand and a regional market for smuggled fuel.
Egypt will import $250 MM up to $300 MM worth of mazut fuel oil to manage power cuts, Egyptian Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouly said.
Nigerian labor unions plan to strike to demand a reversal in petrol price hikes and lower public school fees, the Nigerian Labour Congress said.
A Liberian-flagged oil tanker set sail in May from Russia's Ust-Luga port carrying crude on behalf of a little-known trading company based in Hong Kong. Before the ship had even reached its destination in India, the cargo changed hands.
Americas / Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Environment / Europe / Natural Gas / Middle East / Africa
The Group of 20 (G20) major economies meeting in India failed to reach consensus on phasing down fossil fuels following objections by some producer nations.
Shell has suspended loadings of Nigeria's Forcados crude oil due to a potential leak at the export terminal, a spokesperson for its local subsidiary, SPDC, said.
A series of oil supply disruptions across the globe has helped push Brent crude prices above $81 a barrel for the first time since April.
Oil demand is set to hit a record high this year but economic headwinds and interest rate hikes mean the increase will be slightly less than anticipated, the International Energy Agency said.
Stamicarbon secured a €100-MM fertilizer project in Africa, including licensing and proprietary equipment
MAIRE S.p.A. announces that its subsidiary NextChem Holding, through Stamicarbon has been awarded licensing and proprietary equipment contracts related to an ammonia and urea complex for an overall value of approximately €100 MM, making it the largest award to Stamicarbon up to date.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group