- Global Energy Infrastructure
Africa / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East / Europe / Sustainable Aviation Fuel
Neste and ENOC Group, a leading integrated global energy player, have agreed to collaborate to explore the possibilities of supplying and purchasing SAF in Dubai and the wider Middle East North Africa region in the coming years.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies, including Russia, are known as OPEC+ and will meet in Vienna, Austria, on Nov. 26 to discuss their joint output policy.
Nigeria and Saudi Arabia agreed to a series of investment and cooperation deals, including a pledge by the Saudi government to invest in the revamp of Nigeria's oil refineries and provide financial support to sustain the government's foreign-exchange reforms.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had restored 275,000 bpd of oil production at its joint venture unit with Total Energies after negotiating an end to industrial action by workers.
Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Crude oil / Economics / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Diesel / Middle East / Greenhouse Gases / Natural Gas
Global fossil fuel production in 2030 is set to be more than double the levels that are deemed consistent with meeting climate goals set under the 2015 Paris climate agreement, the United Nations and researchers said.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had launched a new grade of crude called Nembe, which is particularly suited to the European market.
Asia/Pacific / Americas / Africa / Economics / Environment / Carbon Management / Europe / Middle East / Biofuels
For the second year in a row Wizz Air has been awarded the CAPA Global Environmental Sustainability Airline/Airline Group of the Year.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd will supply the new 650,000-bpd Dangote oil refinery with up to six cargoes of crude oil in December to be used in test runs.
Belgium is set to shut the door on rising exports of low-quality gasoline and diesel to West Africa as it follows the Netherlands in tightening environmental rules.
Uganda plans to hand over exclusive rights for supply of all petroleum products to a unit of global energy trader Vitol and end a system that sources the oil products through neighboring Kenya.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group