- Global Energy Infrastructure
Petrochemicals / Construction / Natural Gas / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
Gulf Energy Information’s Global Energy Infrastructure database is tracking nearly 1,230 active projects in the hydrocarbon processing industry.
Kenya has extended an oil supply deal with three Gulf-based companies, which is designed to manage demand for dollars.
Americas / Africa / Asia/Pacific / Economics / Diesel / Crude oil / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East / Natural Gas
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries said data-based forecasts do not support the International Energy Agency's projection that demand for fossil fuels would peak in 2030.
Global distillate fuel oil inventories remain much lower than normal for the time of year which is putting strong upward pressure on fuel prices.
Four major oil ports in Libya have reopened after shutting down on Saturday following a powerful storm that swept the country.
Nigeria has awarded contracts to 42 companies under a program to harness gas which is released as a byproduct of oil production.
Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Biofuels / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East
Korean Air will launch a program to use SAF for air cargo operations in cooperation with air cargo customers and forwarders.
Oil prices hovered above $90 a barrel, on track to end the week higher as investors chose to focus on tighter supply, despite broader macroeconomic uncertainty.
The African Finance Corporation, which is owned by Nigeria's central bank and other African financial institutions, has no intention of backing away from fossil fuel investments.
Nigerian state oil firm NNPC Ltd says a subsidiary of Italy's Eni did not obtain its consent prior to announcing a deal to sell onshore oil assets to local firm Oando PLC, a failure that could have breached terms of a joint operating agreement.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group