- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nigeria aims to reopen its Kaduna oil refinery next year, with initial production of 60,000 bpd as part of plans to revive local refineries that have been mothballed for years.
Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said that acquisitions by major oil firms such as Chevron's $53 B all-stock deal to buy Hess showed that hydrocarbons were here to stay.
Sonangol and China National Chemical Engineering Company signed, in the city of Lobito, Benguela, a contract for the construction of the Lobito Refinery.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Carbon Management / Africa / Americas / Environment / Europe / Middle East
The world is not on track for zero-emission fuels to account for 5% of international shipping fuels by 2030, a new analysis has found, jeopardizing the shipping industry's 2050 decarbonization goal.
Uganda expects to announce the winning bidder among four groups competing for a new 60,000 bpd oil refinery next month.
Nigerian state oil company NNPC has begun buying gasoline via cash tenders, rather than oil swaps, for the first time in nearly a decade.
Global distillate fuel oil inventories remain much lower than normal for the time of year but there are signs they are no longer falling which has eased some of the upward pressure on prices.
Nigeria's national oil firm NNPC Ltd has again become the sole importer of petrol because licensed local private firms are unable to obtain foreign currency four months after imports were opened up to private players.
At least 37 people, including two pregnant women, were burned to death after a blast at an illegal oil refinery in southern Nigeria.
Oil and gas will remain a relevant part of the energy mix until potentially 2050, Musabbeh Al Kaabi, Executive Director of Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company said during an energy conference in Abu Dhabi.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group