- Global Energy Infrastructure
Firefighters managed to put out a fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi oil refinery with no injuries, a state news agency said, adding that production and exports were unaffected.
An explosion was reported at Iran's southern refinery of Bandar Abbas following a gas leak.
Naval forces of Iran's Revolutionary Guards have in recent days seized two Panama-flagged ships smuggling a total of 1.5 million liters of fuel.
Tank linings are the workhorses of asset protection in the Oil & Gas market providing a critical barrier between a stored product and the tank in which it’s contained.
The fire-damaged, gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracker at Marathon Petroleum's 593,000 bpd Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, is expected to be shut until late this week.
Several employees were injured at an Archer-Daniels-Midland facility in Decatur, Illinois, after an explosion within its processing complex.
TotalEnergies restarted the coker at its 238,000-bpd Port Arthur, Texas refinery - the 150,000-pd ACU-1 crude distillation unit and 60,000-bpd vacuum distillation unit-2.
The gasoline-producing FCC at Marathon Petroleum's 593,000 bpd Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, remained shut.
A surveillance camera installed at a nearby business captured a tense moment when a tower crumbled during a fire incident at BASF TotalEnergies Petrochemicals facility in Port Arthur.
Plant safety, product quality and efficient operations in oil and gas processing rely on accurate knowledge transfer between teams and across shifts.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group