- Global Energy Infrastructure
At roughly 50 yr old, the liquified natural gas (LNG) industry is a relatively new part of the global energy market.
Editorial Comment: Ensuring everyone goes home safely: Advancing safety systems in the HPI is imperative
One operational aspect that should never be overlooked in the hydrocarbon processing industry (HPI) is safety.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Information Systems / Safety
Flowserve Corp., a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, has released the Flowserve FlowSync™ Bluetooth Actuator App.
Colombian police have seized property and bank accounts worth $329 MM, proceeds from the sale and export of stolen crude oil, officials said.
Firefighters managed to put out a fire in one of the bitumen production unit's lines at Kuwait's Mina al-Ahmadi oil refinery, Kuwait National Petroleum Company said in a statement.
An oil products spill in the Northern Dvina river in Russia's Arkhangelsk region has resulted in a large oil slick on the water surface, the head of environment watchdog Rosprirodnadzor said.
The United Nations said it had started the removal of more than 1 million barrels of oil from a decaying supertanker off Yemen's Red Sea coast in a complex operation it hopes will ward off a regional disaster.
Canada released a framework for eliminating inefficient fossil fuel subsidies, making it the first G20 country to deliver on a 2009 commitment to rationalize and phase out government support for the sector.
An operation to start removing some 1.1 million barrels of oil from a decaying tanker moored off Yemen's coast could start by the end of the week, the United Nations said.
Shell has suspended loadings of Nigeria's Forcados crude oil due to a potential leak at the export terminal, a spokesperson for its local subsidiary, SPDC, said.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group