- Global Energy Infrastructure
Yasser Alshahrani is a Pump Engineer at Saudi Aramco. He has 7 yr of rotating equipment experience and is a Certified Vibration Analyst: ISO Category II. Alshahrani earned a BS degree in mechanical engineering and an MS degree in engineering management from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals.
Many industries utilize pumps in hot applications, including oil and gas facilities.
The objective of this article is to demonstrate the benefits of optimizing the pumping system through pump recycle line evaluations.
Thermal imaging technology has evolved over the years, and investment costs have decreased significantly.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group