- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mahmoud Sabban has more than 25 yr of experience in oil and gas. He started his career as a plant engineer and has held various positions in facilities planning, commissioning and startup teams; project engineering; technical support; and central engineering. At present, he is a Lead Rotating Equipment Senior Consultant and the gas turbine standards committee Chairman at Saudi Aramco. He is on the board of directors of Gas Turbine Users International and represents the company at the American Petroleum Institute (API) and Gulf Cooperation Council Standards Organization (GSO). He earned an MSc degree in thermal power from Cranfield University in the UK.
Many industries utilize pumps in hot applications, including oil and gas facilities.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group