- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sharib Khan is a Reliability Engineer with Saudi Aramco. He has 32 yr of rotating equipment experience in oilfield plants, with an emphasis on pumps, gas turbines, air and gas compressor systems, and troubleshooting. Mr. Khan is also a certified reliability leader, a certified maintenance and reliability professional, a certified vibration analyst (ISO Category 3) and a certified machinery lubrication analyst. He earned a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Aligarh Muslim University in Aligarh, India.
The objective of this article is to demonstrate the benefits of optimizing the pumping system through pump recycle line evaluations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group