- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kirtan Trivedi has more than 35 yr of experience, and worked for Brown & Root Braun and Parsons before joining ExxonMobil 23 yr ago. His expertise is in process integration and energy efficiency, project planning, design and development, process simulation and reliability modeling. He has worked in technologies related to refining, ethylene, upstream gas processing, aromatics, renewable diesel, sustainable aviation fuel and methanol-to-gasoline. He earned a B.E. degree from M. S. University of Baroda, India, an M.Tech degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India, and a PhD from the University of Adelaide, Australia, all in chemical engineering. Dr. Trivedi did his post-doctoral research at ETH Zurich, Switzerland, and is a registered Professional Engineer in California. He volunteers in organizing and chairing sessions for the AIChE Spring National Meeting and was the Chairman of Process Integration Research Consortium at the University of Manchester.
In response to challenges related to global warming, climate change and greenhouse gas emissions, numerous countries are adopting regulatory measures requiring industry to further improve energy efficiency.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group