- Global Energy Infrastructure
Suhas Nehete has 15 yr of industry experience, and worked for Reliance Industries and Shell before joining ExxonMobil 6 yr ago. His expertise is in process intensification, energy optimization and monitoring, energy and CO2 management, and process automation. He has worked in technologies related to refining, olefins and aromatics. Mr. Nehete earned a B.E. degree in chemical engineering from the Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, India. He is also registered as a Chartered Engineer by IChemE, UK.
In response to challenges related to global warming, climate change and greenhouse gas emissions, numerous countries are adopting regulatory measures requiring industry to further improve energy efficiency.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group