- Global Energy Infrastructure
John Gunter has worked for ExxonMobil for 31 yr, specializing in advanced process control with recent contributions to the deployment of operator guidance tools, such as abnormal event detection and procedural operations technologies. He has worked in technologies related to fuel and lubricant additives, neo acids, oxygenated fluids, polypropylene, metallocene linear low-density polyethylene films, and refining. He now works in a business planning role where new energy efficiency improvements and emissions mitigation opportunities are evaluated to support the company’s goals. Mr. Gunter earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Maryland, A. James Clark School of Engineering, where he conducted pioneering research in the application of partial least squares to compositional analysis for biosensors.
In response to challenges related to global warming, climate change and greenhouse gas emissions, numerous countries are adopting regulatory measures requiring industry to further improve energy efficiency.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group