- Global Energy Infrastructure
Xiaoming Zhang is a Technical Manager at Beijing Zhongshi Aojie Petroleum Technology Co. Ltd. He has 20 yr of refining experience and specializes in plant optimization and process licensing. Mr. Zhang is responsible for the commercial production of various additives used in petroleum applications, including composite ionic liquid catalysts. He earned a BE degree in chemical engineering from the China University of Petroleum in East China.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Reactors / Asia/Pacific
In a post-pandemic economy, global governments and industry participants are increasingly committing to meeting climate action targets.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group