- Global Energy Infrastructure
Zhichang Liu is a Professor of chemical engineering and the Dean of human resources at the China University of Petroleum in Beijing. He is also a Deputy Director of the China State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing. His research interests include clean fuels production and petroleum processing. Dr. Liu is a co-inventor of Ionikylation technology and the head of the ionic liquid research group. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering from the Shanxi Institute of Coal Chemistry at the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group