- Construction Boxscore
Digital Feature: Reducing the carbon impact of oil and gas projects toward net-zero with operations science
Carbon Management / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / People / Process Optimization / Project Management / Management
This work provides details on how optimized project management can help companies minimize greenhouse gas emissions in capital projects and their supply networks. As explained, this approach is a significant opportunity that can be capitalized to further reduce not only emissions but also the cost and duration of project delivery.
Oil products shipments from TotalEnergies' Donges and La Mede refineries were disrupted on Thursday with 20% of operational staff having joined strike action over the government's pension reforms.
WIKA appoints Vikram Dhingra as Associate Vice President, Sales
Capstone Industrial Training Solutions is pleased to be joining Solaris Management Consultants Inc. and their group of companies to create a complete turnkey services partnership for the energy industry.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / People / Safety
One day at a refinery, operators call an instrument tech to the control room and point to the screen.
Thailand's cabinet agreed to extend an excise tax cut on diesel for another two months to July 20 to help reduce the costs of living.
Workers striking over proposed changes to France's pension system continued to block fuel deliveries and reduce electricity production at several sites.
Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrogen / Information Systems / People / Products / Utilities
Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced the startups selected for the Clean Energy Accelerator 3.0. The program is designed to facilitate collaborations with mature startups developing breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Process Service Specialists names Russell Gaudin as Vice President of sales and marketing
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia bans gasoline exports for 6 months from March 1 2/27
- Yokogawa releases OpreX carbon footprint tracer to support decarbonization in the process manufacturing industries 2/27
- Biomass-based diesel and ethanol compliance credit prices decline 45% from start of year 2/27
- MMA production via ACH Process and acrylonitrile-related production discontinued at Hiroshima, Japan plant, withdrawal from certain businesses to follow 2/27
- hte provides first high throughput unit to Shanghai Institute of Cleantech Innovation 2/27
- MAMII expands membership with Chevron, Seapeak, and TotalEnergies joining the initiative 2/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group