- Global Energy Infrastructure
ExxonMobil licenses fluid bed methanol-to-gasoline technology to Aramco for synthetic fuel demonstration plant in NEOM, Saudi Arabia
ExxonMobil Catalysts and Licensing LLC has licensed its advanced fluid bed Methanol-to-Gasoline technology to Aramco for a demonstration scale unit to be located in NEOM’s Hydrogen Innovation and Development Center.
Kuwait Petroleum Corp has ramped up its spot tenders for high-sulfur fuel oil sales this month.
Vietnam is seeking investment from oil giant Saudi Aramco in its petrochemical and oil refinery projects, the Southeast Asian country's government said.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Carbon Management / Africa / Americas / Environment / Europe / Middle East
The world is not on track for zero-emission fuels to account for 5% of international shipping fuels by 2030, a new analysis has found, jeopardizing the shipping industry's 2050 decarbonization goal.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Engineering & Design / Middle East / Petrochemicals / Crude oil / Refining
Saudi Aramco is in talks to buy a 10% stake in Shandong Yulong Petrochemical Co in a deal that would further boost the state oil giant's investments in China.
Global distillate fuel oil inventories remain much lower than normal for the time of year but there are signs they are no longer falling which has eased some of the upward pressure on prices.
India wants Saudi Arabia's Aramco to participate in its planned 6.5 Mmt strategic petroleum reserve program as the South Asian nation wants to strengthen ties with its key oil supplier.
Borouge Plc announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with National Petroleum Construction Company, a UAE-based Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company.
Kuwait's al-Zour refinery will operate at full capacity of 615,000 bpd within days.
OPEC heavyweights said oil and gas should not be stigmatized in the climate debate and that the industry had a role to play in an orderly energy transition.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group