- Global Energy Infrastructure
Biofuels / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East
The first Emirates flights operating with SAF provided by Shell Aviation have taken off from Dubai International Airport.
Iran is aiming to create a formidable 130 MMt of annual petrochemical production capacity by the end of its 7th development plan.
The Managing Director of the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, Abdul Ali Ali Asgari, has announced that the "Safir Petrochemical Project" is on the verge of commencing its operations in the near future.
Aramco and ENOWA have signed a joint development agreement to construct and establish a first-of-its-kind synthetic e-fuel demonstration plant.
Asia/Pacific / Americas / Africa / Economics / Environment / Carbon Management / Europe / Middle East / Biofuels
For the second year in a row Wizz Air has been awarded the CAPA Global Environmental Sustainability Airline/Airline Group of the Year.
Editorial Comment: Celebrating the technologies and people in the global hydrocarbon processing industry
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Information Systems / Management / People / Polymers / Products / Safety / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
On October 11, Gulf Energy Information celebrated the inaugural Gulf Energy Information Excellence Awards.
SATORP, platform jointly owned by Aramco and TotalEnergies, has for the first time in the region successfully converted used cooking oil through coprocessing into ISCC+ certified SAF.
Kuwait's October fuel oil exports tumbled more than 30% after hitting a record high in September as some supply was diverted to domestic power generation.
State-owned Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company is in early talks with companies to partner on an integrated petrochemicals complex worth up to $9.70 B.
thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded contract by ENOWA to supply a green methanol and methanol-to-gasoline plant
thyssenkrupp Uhde has been awarded a contract by ENOWA, NEOM’s energy and water company, for engineering services and the supply, design and procurement of equipment for a new CO2-to-methanol and methanol-to-gasoline demonstration plant at ENOWA’s Hydrogen Innovation and Development Center in Saudi Arabia.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group