- Global Energy Infrastructure
Russian fuel producers have been told by the government to prepare for the scrapping of all remaining restrictions on the export of diesel and gasoline.
Americas / Biofuels / Diesel / Economics / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases
Petronas and Dorna Sports today announced the usage of a new sustainable fuel for Moto2 and Moto3 on the opening day of the Petronas Grand Prix of Malaysia 2023.
French-Dutch airline AirFrance-KLM has made a $4.7 MM investment in DG Fuels' SAF production plant in the U.S. state of Louisiana, a step towards its 10% SAF incorporation target for 2030.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrogen / Petrochemicals
Japan and South Korea will establish a joint supply network for carbon-neutral fuels such as ammonia and hydrogen.
Americas / Biofuels / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases
Shell PLC is looking to scale up SAF production in the United States, a country it sees as attractive for development of such low-emission forms of energy
Boeing has joined Aviation Initiative for Renewable Energy in Germany, underscoring the company’s commitment to partner towards a more sustainable future for air travel and progress on SAF.
The Implementation Agreement sets out the parameters, outlined jointly by PA and BEDB, which relates to the development, implementation and operations of Hengyi Industries’ Phase 2 Refinery and Petrochemical Complex at the PMB Industrial Park.
Liquid Wind and industry leaders join forces to boost eFuel production, slashing CO2 emissions in challenging sectors like global shipping
Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Petrochemicals
Liquid Wind announces a further strengthening of its partnership with pan- European decarbonization leaders to include plans of developing and marketing 10 additional eMethanol facilities in the Nordics by 2027.
Global energy trader Gunvor is exiting fuel oil storage at the PetroSeraya terminal in the Asian oil hub of Singapore, with a Sinopec unit set to take over the space.
South Korea's GS Caltex has started December-loading spot gasoil discussions via a sales tender that closes, with volumes nearly similar to those loading in November.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group