- Global Energy Infrastructure
China's gasoline exports fell 20% in October from a year earlier, as domestic road travel surged during the Golden Week holiday. Jet fuel demand increased, as well.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies, including Russia, are known as OPEC+ and will meet in Vienna, Austria, on Nov. 26 to discuss their joint output policy.
Americas / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Catalysts / Cracking / Maintenance & Reliability / Refining
A planned overhaul of the gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracker at TotalEnergies’ 238,000-bpd Port Arthur, Texas refinery is expected to continue into late November, said people familiar with plant operations.
Americas / Engineering & Design / Economics / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Project Management
The American Petroleum Institute is pleased to announce the release of the 5th edition of Recommended Practice 572, Inspection Practices for Pressure Vessels.
Petrobras agreed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Danish company, European Energy, to investigate the business opportunities for developing an e-methanol plant in Brazil, on a non-binding basis.
Russia has lifted restrictions on gasoline exports, the energy ministry said, after scrapping most restrictions on exports of diesel last month, saying there was a surplus of supply while wholesale prices had declined.
Boeing Co said it will partner with the U.S. government in a project aimed at addressing challenges faced by Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation member countries in developing and scaling use of SAF.
Exxon Mobil is set to make a significant investment of up to $15 B in Indonesia for a green petrochemical refinery and carbon capture storage facility.
Iran's National Petrochemical Company to invest $4.2 billion for self-sufficiency, focusing on propylene, methanol, ethylene, aromatics, and butylene production, targeting a capacity increase to 200 MMt in the next decade.
Three oil tankers, newly sanctioned by Washington, regularly shipped Sokol crude from Russia's Far East to Indian Oil Corp, the country's top refiner, in recent months, according to shiptracking data from LSEG, Kpler and trade sources.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group