- Global Energy Infrastructure
Erhan Özsağiroğlu is a Simulation Superintendent at Tüpraş headquarters within the Process Optimization and Digitalization department. He previously worked as a Senior Process Engineer at an engineering company for 5 yr and holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Istanbul Technical University. The author can be reached at Erhan.Ozsagiroglu@tupras.com.tr.
Hydrocracker units are the most valuable conversion facilities in refineries. The outcome is the conversion of a variety of feedstocks to a range of products—the units that produce those products can be found at various points throughout a refinery.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Boilers / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Naphtha / Products / Utilities / Valves / Europe
Production requirements for more valuable refined products and/or increased refining flexibility are increasing due to new regulations.
Gas Processing/LNG / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Engineering & Design / Environment / Greenhouse Gases / Europe
Technology is constantly developing, and the competition is intense.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group