- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brun, L. A.
Laurent-Alain Brun is a Process Engineer based in TOTAL Research and Technology in Gonfreville, France. He oversees troubleshooting and process support for crude units for TOTAL Refining and Chemicals. He has 25 yr of experience in refining process support for projects and operation. He earned chemical engineer degrees from Mines de Nancy and ENSPM in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Reactors / Europe
Weak organic amines are commonly used in crude unit overhead systems to prevent acidic corrosion from chlorides and other acidic contaminants via a neutralization reaction.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group