- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brun, L. A.
Laurent-Alain Brun is a Process Engineer based in TOTAL Research and Technology in Gonfreville, France. He oversees troubleshooting and process support for crude units for TOTAL Refining and Chemicals. He has 25 yr of experience in refining process support for projects and operation. He earned chemical engineer degrees from Mines de Nancy and ENSPM in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Reactors / Europe
Weak organic amines are commonly used in crude unit overhead systems to prevent acidic corrosion from chlorides and other acidic contaminants via a neutralization reaction.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group