- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jan Kiebert is a Regional Manager for Sulphur Experts, responsible for projects in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Since 2005, he has been directly involved in all aspects of the process engineering consulting work conducted by Sulphur Experts and has worked in more than 35 countries. Mr. Kiebert has provided consulting services in plant troubleshooting, inspections, reliability studies, design evaluations, testing and plant optimization for the sour gas and oil refining industries. He is also one of the primary speakers at Sulphur Experts’ globally recognized Sulphur Recovery Seminar, which has been presented at nearly 100 sites around the world.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Treating
Producing diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being done at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
Diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being produced at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group