- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sidhpuria, K. B.
Kalpesh Sidhpuria is Lead Research Scientist in the department of Chemical Synthesis and Catalysis Research and Development at Reliance Industries Ltd. He received his PhD in chemistry from VNSGU/CSMCRI and was a FCT Post-Doctoral Fellow at CICECO, University of Aveiro, Portugal. He has 19 yr of extensive research experience in adsorption, heterogeneous catalyst, metal oxides and zeolite catalysis, and new product development. Dr. Sidhpuria also has experience in design, development, scale-up and commercialization of adsorbents, catalysts and processes. He has developed/scaled-up and commercialized different adsorbents (molecular sieves, alumina, silica gel-based) and adsorptive processes in various plants. Dr. Kalpesh has published 19 research articles in peer-reviewed journals, two book chapters, and has been granted 15 patents.
Aromatics—specifically, benzene, toluene and xylenes (BTX)—are the basic building blocks for most petrochemical derivatives and commodities chemicals.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group