- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kshudiram Mantri is Group Lead, Zeolite Catalysis of Chemical Synthesis and Catalysis R&D, for Reliance Industries Ltd. Dr. Mantri graduated from IIT, Kharagpur, and earned his PhD from National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. He has served as a JSPS postdoctoral fellow at Gifu University, Japan; and as a postdoctoral fellow at RMIT University, Australia; Vrije Universiteit, Belgium; and National University of Singapore, Singapore. Dr. Mantri has 22 yr of extensive experience in adsorption, heterogeneous and zeolite-based catalysis for chemical transformation, waste-to-wealth value generation. He has experience in design, development, scale-up and commercialization of catalysts and processes, and has published 48 research articles and has 24 granted patents, including eight U.S. patents.
Aromatics—specifically, benzene, toluene and xylenes (BTX)—are the basic building blocks for most petrochemical derivatives and commodities chemicals.
Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) manufactures para-diethylbenzene (PDEB) at one of its plants by alkylation of ethylbenzene (EB) with ethylene, using RIL's own technology and super-selective catalyst.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group