- Global Energy Infrastructure
Reddy, J. K.
Krishna Reddy Jakkidi is a Lead Research Scientist in the department of Chemical Synthesis and Catalysis Research and Development at Reliance Industries Ltd. in Vadodara and Mumbai, India. He holds a PhD in chemistry from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, India and was a Postdoctoral Fellow at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan. He has 17 yr of research experience in heterogeneous catalysis, with a main focus on the design and development of zeolite and metal oxide-based catalysts for hydrocarbon transformations. Dr. Reddy also has experience in scale-up and commercialization of catalysts and processes. He has published 20 research articles in peer-reviewed journals and has been granted 10 patents.
Aromatics—specifically, benzene, toluene and xylenes (BTX)—are the basic building blocks for most petrochemical derivatives and commodities chemicals.
Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) manufactures para-diethylbenzene (PDEB) at one of its plants by alkylation of ethylbenzene (EB) with ethylene, using RIL's own technology and super-selective catalyst.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group