- Global Energy Infrastructure
Matar, M. B.
Mohammad B. Matar is a chemical engineer and the Team Leader for Operational Planning at KNPC. He has experience in refinery operations, planning and process engineering.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Catalysts / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Management / Naphtha / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities / Middle East
The COVID-19 pandemic is regarded as one of the most exceedingly difficult challenges faced in the oil and gas industry's history.
The European climate has one of the harshest winter weather conditions—therefore, diesel products’ cold flow properties [i.e., cloud point (CP) and cold filter plugging point (CFPP) parameters] are key to ensure diesel products’ usability during these climate conditions.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Sulfur / Treating / Middle East
Studies have been conducted on strategies for bunker fuel oil (BFO) production with reduced sulfur and catalytic fines concentration limits.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group