- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ali Al-Mane is a chemical engineer with more than 15 yr of experience. He works in operational planning and has played a significant part in the commissioning of the MAA CFP.
The European climate has one of the harshest winter weather conditions—therefore, diesel products’ cold flow properties [i.e., cloud point (CP) and cold filter plugging point (CFPP) parameters] are key to ensure diesel products’ usability during these climate conditions.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Sulfur / Treating / Middle East
Studies have been conducted on strategies for bunker fuel oil (BFO) production with reduced sulfur and catalytic fines concentration limits.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group