- Global Energy Infrastructure
Tan, P. C.
Pui Chew Tan is Manager, Instrumentation and Control, and has been working with Dialog E&C Sdn Bhd for 9 yr. Prior to that, he had several roles as an electrical and instrument maintenance engineer in a power station, a DCS and PLC programmer, and as an application engineer with General Electric. Tan earned a degree in electrical engineering from Melbourne University.
Within hydrocarbon storage terminals, product pumps are the most vital rotating equipment for terminal operations and maintenance.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group