- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lemmers, S. P. B.
Sander P. B. Lemmers is Head of the Project Development Department in Dialog E&C Sdn Bhd. He has more than 26 yr of experience in both the technical and business facets of the global engineering, procurement and construction industry. Lemmers is involved in the development of small- and large-scale LNG and other liquefied gas and hydrocarbon terminals in Malaysia and Southeast Asia. He holds a BSc degree and an MSc degree in industrial engineering and management, and an MSc degree in chemical engineering, from Twente University for Technical and Social Sciences in Enschede, the Netherlands.
Within hydrocarbon storage terminals, product pumps are the most vital rotating equipment for terminal operations and maintenance.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group