- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ping Li is a Plant and Process Safety Engineer at Covestro and has 6 yr of experience in emergency relief system design and process hazard analysis. Dr. Li earned a BS degree from Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, an MS degree from Tianjin University and a PhD from the University of Pittsburgh.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group