- Global Energy Infrastructure
Haines, R. J.
Ryan J. Haines is a Process Safety Engineer at Covestro. He has 5 yr of experience in different roles, primarily focusing on reliability and process engineering. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer
Storage tanks that experience sudden heavy rain on what was a hot sunny day can be damaged due to inadequate venting devices.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group