- Global Energy Infrastructure
Haines, R. J.
Ryan J. Haines is a Process Safety Engineer at Covestro. He has 5 yr of experience in different roles, primarily focusing on reliability and process engineering. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer
Storage tanks that experience sudden heavy rain on what was a hot sunny day can be damaged due to inadequate venting devices.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group