- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kim, J. S.
Jung Seob Kim is a Principal Pressure Safety Engineer at Covestro. He has more than 35 yr of experience in different roles within the petrochemical industry, including with ioMosaic, SK E&C USA, Bayer Technology Services, Samsung BP Chemicals and Samsung Engineering. He holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Seoul. He is a member of AIChE, and is a registered professional engineer in Texas.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer
Storage tanks that experience sudden heavy rain on what was a hot sunny day can be damaged due to inadequate venting devices.
Pressure relief valves (PRVs) protect process equipment from the hazards of excessive over-pressure.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention
Flare knockout (KO) drums are important components of effluent handling systems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group