- Global Energy Infrastructure
Rakshit, P. K.
Pranab Kumar Rakshit is the Chief Manager (R&D) at BPCL’s R&D Center in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. His research interests include developing new processes, reactor scale-ups and alternative fuels. Dr. Rakshit has published more than 15 research articles and papers in technical journals and magazines. He has filed 10 patent applications in India and internationally. He earned a BTech degree in chemical engineering from the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal; an M.E. degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; and a PhD in chemical engineering from IIT Delhi.
Web-based software for predicting crude compatibility and optimization for increasing heavy oil processing
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Corrosion / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Information Systems / Management / Products / Reactors / Treating / Asia/Pacific
Refineries in oil-importing nations typically process a blend of crude oils, rather than a single crude oil, to ensure that an optimum product mix can be obtained at the minimum costs.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group