- Global Energy Infrastructure
Rakshit, P. K.
Pranab Kumar Rakshit is the Chief Manager (R&D) at BPCL’s R&D Center in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. His research interests include developing new processes, reactor scale-ups and alternative fuels. Dr. Rakshit has published more than 15 research articles and papers in technical journals and magazines. He has filed 10 patent applications in India and internationally. He earned a BTech degree in chemical engineering from the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal; an M.E. degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; and a PhD in chemical engineering from IIT Delhi.
Web-based software for predicting crude compatibility and optimization for increasing heavy oil processing
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Corrosion / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Information Systems / Management / Products / Reactors / Treating / Asia/Pacific
Refineries in oil-importing nations typically process a blend of crude oils, rather than a single crude oil, to ensure that an optimum product mix can be obtained at the minimum costs.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group