- Global Energy Infrastructure
Christophe Pierre is Reforming Product Line Manager, Gasoline Product Line Technology and Technical Support Business Division, for Axens. He joined Axens in 2002 as a Process Engineer in the engineering department and moved later as Project Manager for reforming and gasoline projects. Pierre joined the technology group in 2007 and was in charge of reforming and isomerization technologies related to gasoline pool problematics. In 2014, he became Technology Team Manager in charge of aromatics proposals, and then gasoline proposals. In 2022, he was appointed as Reforming Product Line Manager in the Gasoline Product Line Technology and Technical Support Business Division. Pierre holds an engineering degree from the École Nationale Supérieure des Industries Chimiques and was post-graduated from IFP school.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
Environment & Safety / Project Management / Refining / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Sulfur / Treating
The primary objective of the Ras Tanura Refinery Clean Fuels Project is to enable the Ras Tanura refinery—the largest refinery in Saudi Arabia—to produce transportation fuels that will be compliant with future specifications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group