- Global Energy Infrastructure
Matthew Hutchinson is Senior Technology Manager, Gasoline and Petrochemical Technologies, for Axens. He brings more than 25 yr of refining experience to his current role at Axens, where manages the Reforming and Aromatic Technology team. In this role, his group is responsible for process licensing (grassroots and revamps solutions) and technical catalyst support, projections and technical service. Hutchinson has played a key role in the North American reforming support, development of improved reforming internals and implementation of Connect’In, Axens’ digital monitoring solution over the last 7 yr. He graduated from Cornell University with a BS degree in chemical engineering.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group