- Global Energy Infrastructure
Massimo Capra is the manager of Aggreko Process Services in Europe, supporting the Russian and Caspian areas, as well as the Middle East’s refining and petrochemical sectors. He has 31 yr of experience in the refining and chemical process industries as a process and project engineering manager for companies that include AGIP, Foster Wheeler Italiana, Tecnimont, Aramco Overseas Co., and as a freelance consultant. He worked as a Process Technologist and Team Leader at OPCW, conducting more than 150 process assessments in chemical facilities. Mr. Capra has earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from Politecnico di Torino (IT), a PGC in project management from the University of Wales (UK), an MBA from Robert Kennedy College (CH), Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt from BMGI (USA) and ISO9001 Lead Assessor certification from SGS (NL).
Project Optimization: Improve propylene recovery at FCC and DCU gas plants with mobile industrial refrigeration
Polypropylene demand remained strong through the 2020 pandemic crisis and is booming in the Asia region, driven by strong Chinese import growth.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Compressors / Construction / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Polymers / Utilities
Thermocompression-equipped propane-propylene (PP) splitters are used to upgrade large quantities of refinery-grade propylene (RGP) to polymer-grade propylene (PGP).
Refinery hydrofining units must undergo planned and emergency shutdowns for catalyst changeover.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group