- Global Energy Infrastructure
Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Economics / Gasoline / Management / Middle East / Naphtha / Octane / Products / Refining
Kuwait is set to ramp up refined oil product exports from its new Al Zour refinery in the second half of 2023 to plug Russian shortfalls in Europe and meet growing demand in Asia and Africa.
Americas / Construction / Crude oil / Equipment / Distillation / Maintenance & Reliability / Products / Refining
ExxonMobil is planning to start the new crude distillation unit (CDU) at its 369,024-bpd Beaumont, Texas (U.S.), refinery this weekend.
Americas / Carbon Management / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Petrochemicals / Products
Topsoe’s ammonia technology has been selected for use at Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners' blue ammonia project along the U.S. Gulf Coast.
Axens announced the launch of the Jetanol™ brand for its Alcohol-to-Jet technology.
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners has acquired the biogas project Envo Biogas in Tønder, Denmark from Anaergia. The project will produce green gas/fuels from organic waste.
China's Sinopec Corp. announced that it has completed trial runs at a 1-MMtpy ethylene plant in the southern Chinese province of Hainan.
United Airlines launched a more than $100 MM investment fund to support start-ups focused on the research and production of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF).
Construction / Engineering & Design / Diesel / Loss Prevention / Petrochemicals / Products / Refining
India's Hindustan Petroleum Corp (HPCL) plans to start its 9-MMtpy Barmer refinery and petrochemical project in Rajasthan state by January 2024.
Bangladesh's private power producers will need $1 B in foreign currency to import fuel oil and avert an energy crisis this summer.
Americas / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Products / Refining
KBR announced that it has launched sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) technology in alliance with Swedish Biofuels AB.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group