- Construction Boxscore
Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services maintained its top spot among marine bunker suppliers in Singapore, the world's largest bunker hub, while Sinopec Fuel Oil Singapore propelled into No.3 in 2023, latest data from the port authority showed.
Central Asian countries, Afghanistan and Mongolia raised their imports of Russian fuel by around 28% in 2023 to almost 6 MMt, partially offseting a decline in Russian supplies to Europe.
Indonesia's oil and gas lifting this year is likely to fall below government targets, upstream oil and gas regulator SKK Migas said but pledged efforts to fill the gap.
Carbon Management / Economics / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Biofuels / Methanol / Renewables / Asia/Pacific
Maersk, one of the founding members of the Green Fuels Alliance India, will take a seat on the steering committee as one of the representatives of the maritime industry for the conversations around green fuels.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases / Sustainable Aviation Fuel
Korean Air has partnered with Yusen Logistics, a global logistics company, to further promote the use of SAF in the air cargo industry.
Singapore's middle distillates stockpiles hit a five-month low as higher jet fuel/kerosene exports outweighed declines in gasoil/diesel exports.
Celanese Corporation announced it has begun running a carbon capture and utilization project at its Clear Lake, Texas (U.S.), site as part of its Fairway Methanol joint venture with Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
China's crude oil production rose to 208 MMt in 2023, equivalent to 4.16 MM bpd.
KBR green ammonia technology selected by Lotte Chemical Corporation for H2biscus Project in Malaysia
KBR announced that its K-GreeN technology has been selected by a consortium consisting of Lotte Chemical, Korea National Oil Corp and Samsung Engineering for Lotte Chemical's H2biscus green ammonia project development in Sarawak, Malaysia.
India's Oil and Natural Gas Corp said it expected total oil output to climb 11% after its project off the country's east coast started producing oil.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia bans gasoline exports for 6 months from March 1 2/27
- Yokogawa releases OpreX carbon footprint tracer to support decarbonization in the process manufacturing industries 2/27
- Biomass-based diesel and ethanol compliance credit prices decline 45% from start of year 2/27
- MMA production via ACH Process and acrylonitrile-related production discontinued at Hiroshima, Japan plant, withdrawal from certain businesses to follow 2/27
- hte provides first high throughput unit to Shanghai Institute of Cleantech Innovation 2/27
- MAMII expands membership with Chevron, Seapeak, and TotalEnergies joining the initiative 2/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group