- Global Energy Infrastructure
9 May 2017
The dynamics of the HPI constantly change: new downstream capacity additions, emerging supply/demand regions, technological advances change product trade flows and how industry invests in capital-intensive projects. With over $1.6 T in announced projects globally, it is imperative HPI companies receive up-to-date valid information on market trends, and future development of the downstream processing industry.
The editors of HP have provided their global insights on investments and trends in refining, petrochemical and natural gas/LNG industries for over 40 years. HP’s downstream forecast is a one-of-kind resource providing HPI professionals with data and tools to make informed decisions, to plan strategically, and recognize new opportunities in the global HPI.
During this webcast, Lee Nichols provides comprehensive detail for capital, maintenance and operating costs, economic, environmental and political market trends by region and sector; and how these forces will influence the industry near-term.
3 May 2017
ARC Forum 2017: HIMA Workshop "Big Data meets Smart Safety". By Stefan Phillip and Buddy Creef
1 April 2017
US Chemical Safety Board's examination of the explosion and fire at Williams Olefins Plant, Geismar, Louisiana.
1 March 2017
Seal your cabinets, enclosures and terminal boxes with the Roxtec HD 32 Ex cable entry device – and save time and space. Explore our innovation!
29 September 2016
How the leadership team at BP’s Castellόn refinery in Spain empowered their employees to be a part of the solution.
13 September 2016
BP uses drone technology to monitor refinery operations, giving engineers the opportunity to spot potential safety issues from any angle.
29 August 2016
The transport and installation of the new hydrocracker vessel at Valero's Meraux Refinery in Chalmette, LA. It traveled 6,000 miles from Germany, up the Mississippi river and then to the Industrial Canal, with the final leg by road with escorts and utility line temporary relocation. An 1800-ton lift gantry lifted the vessel up off the long multi-wheel trailers and into position on the massive foundation.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group