- Construction Boxscore
Hesbon Njuguna is a Principal Process Engineer at Comprimo, part of the Worley group, and has extensive experience working in the design of sulfur recovery plants constituting the Claus process, SWS, amine regeneration and TGTUs throughout his 15-yr career with the company. Njuguna has been heavily involved in the early development of the TopClaus® technology. He graduated with an honors degree in chemical engineering from the University of Nottingham in the UK and earned an MS degree in forensic engineering and science from Cranfield University in the UK. Njuguna is a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Chemical Engineers (MIChemE).
Worley Comprimo and Topsoe have developed a new sulfur recovery processa that combines conventional Claus technology from Comprimo with the proven wet gas sulfuric acid (WSA) process from Topsoe.
It is widely accepted that state-of-the-art sulfur recovery technologies utilize the modified Claus process as well as some extension technology on the tail gas.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Linde Engineering to deliver world-scale coastal CO2 Liquefaction Plant to Yara 2/29
- ADNOC closes acquisition of 24.9% stake in OMV 2/29
- Seeq announces generative AI capabilities with Seeq AI assistant 2/29
- Singapore's middle distillates inventories cross 10 MMbbl 2/29
- Idemitsu joins JV for clean ammonia production project in Lake Charles, Louisiana (U.S.) 2/29
- Borouge expands global presence with new offices in Kenya and South Korea 2/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group