- Global Energy Infrastructure
Erhan Oğuş is a Process Superintendent with Tüpraş at the İzmut refinery. He has worked in various refinery processes such as crude distillation, power and utilities, and energy management. He has taken part in many energy efficiency projects and is currently focused on water treatment technologies, such as cooling water and boioler feddwater treatments. Oğuş earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Middle East Technical University in Ankara, Turkey.
The cooling water system in a refinery consists of four loops that can be operated independently.
Closed-loop cooling water (CLCW) systems are utilized in areas where cooling is critical.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group