- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jim Jacoby is Senior Vice President in charge of technology at Tri-Sen Systems. Before joining Tri-Sen in 2009, Jacoby worked for Invensys for 14 yr in various engineering and marketing management roles. He also served as a turbomachinery engineer for M. W. Kellogg and a field engineer for Elliott Turbomachinery Co. Jacoby received a BS degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Houston in 1976.
Modern advanced control and monitoring systems for centrifugal compressors support compression plant operation at the highest possible efficiency, availability and reliability.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group